Laithes Primary School
Laithes Lane, Smithies, Barnsley S71 3AF
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (MPS)
Required for January 2018
Applications are welcomed for the post of permanent full-time class teacher to join our friendly and supportive staff teams in our happy, well-resourced, and popular Trust.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are warmly welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner,
- have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child,
- be confident in establishing a creative and stimulating curriculum and learning environment
- be supportive towards our caring ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated team of supportive staff, governors and parents, and build upon the successes of our rapidly improving, creative and innovative school.
In return we will offer you:
- A chance to join a skilled, talented and committed staff with a great team spirit;
- Supportive governors and friendly hard working pupils;
- Excellent support mechanisms and great opportunities for personal development in the school and throughout the trust;
- A flexible and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning;
- A well- resourced and vibrant working environment.
Visits are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Judith Hirst, Executive Headteacher on 07976377171.
Application forms are available from, and returnable to: email@example.com .
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23rd October 2017 at 9 am.
Interviews to be held on Friday 25th October 2017.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.
The Shire MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Laithes Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.