Permanent Class Teacher MPS
Sandhill Primary School
Required for September 2018
The successful applicant must be prepared to teach in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are warmly welcomed for the post of class teacher to join our friendly and supportive staff team at Sandhill Primary School.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner,
- have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child,
- be confident in establishing a creative and stimulating curriculum and learning environment
- be supportive towards our caring ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated team of supportive staff, governors and parents, and build upon the successes of our creative and innovative school.
In return we will offer you:
- A chance to join a skilled, talented and committed staff with a great team spirit;
- Supportive governors and friendly hard working pupils;
- Excellent support mechanisms and great opportunities for personal development in the school and throughout the trust;
- A flexible and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning;
- A well- resourced and vibrant working environment.
Judith Hirst, Executive Headteacher on 07976377171.
Application forms are available from, and should be returned to Judith.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th April 2018 at 12 noon.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.